Sarsped company specialized in road transport of plants (trees, saplings, and flowers)
Our experienced staff has considerable experience in such transport and can take up any challenge.
We use a modern fleet of vehicles for transport which allows us to transport any kind of plants.
Courtainsider semi-trailer – these semi-trailers use tarpaulin and are available in the following dimensions: length 13.6m, width 2.45m, height 2.75m
- They can be loaded from either side, and their roof can be slid both ways which gives more possibilities to load large trees.
- During the transport, it is possible to slightly open the tarpaulin to facilitate air flow in the semi-trailer for the benefit of the plants.
- You can fit 43 CC plant carts inside such semi-trailer.
Refrigerated semi-trailer – this semi-trailer is used to transport previously frozen or refrigerated food products (meat, fish, fruit) and products which need to be warmed up (e.g. plants).
A refrigerated semi-trailer is a perfect solution when it comes to transporting plants that require specific temperature.
There are three types of refrigerated semi-trailers:
- regular type (dimensions: length 13.6m, width 2.45m, height 2.6m)
- trailer with hooks (dimensions: length 13.6m, width 2.45m, height 2.45m) equipped with hooks to transport meat,
- trailer for plants (dimensions: length 13.6m, width 2.5m, height 2.6m) - thanks to such width it is possible to fit inside 43 CC plant carts.